Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Life Changing Experience


Life has a way of getting us. In a blink of an eye, wars can be won and lives can be lost. We all live in a world where we do not know what is in store for us right behind the corner. Recent experience on a rough sea made one realized, what a fragile human being we all are. The idea of being at the mercy of the blazing waves is sickening. Helpless. 

This life changing experience made me realized what I want and what are my goals in life. It made me brave enough to admit, to give in, but alas, it is too late to do anything about it. The worse part is, being thousands of miles away, there is nothing much that I can do about it. Someone once told me that "hope are for losers". Well, I hope for the best be it in the past, the present or the future. Hopefully, we all see the sacrifices other people made for us.

For now, the phrases "I should have..." and "If only..." will always keep on repeating itself inside. The world would definitely be a better place if we practice and understand these 3 sentences; "Thank you", "I am sorry" and "I love you".

To you my dear, all we need is a little patience.

PS: Thank you to Fariz for letting me chip in. He is one of those who can really stand all the crap I put in and for being there when I am up or down.

Info:

Taken on a boat going offshore at Venice, Louisiana

No comments:

Post a Comment